Monday, July 20, 2009

CLUELESS.

this is my attempt to keep up with a blog. my last experience with this kind of thing was xanga back in the middle school days! lol we'll see how this goes. ill be using this to vent if im in the mood to vent and just write, to give you a piece of my mind, to be random, to share things with you, to sell things if i need money lol, things that have been going on in my life, anything i can think of i suppose. i dont expect many to read this but i think it'll be good for me to have something like this! anyways, ill be back to update soon. i shall christinize this blog. :)

God bless!
*~Christine~*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i`m head over heels in love with Jesus. i was made to love Him and be loved by Him. i`m a musician. i`m a singer. i`m a dancer. i`m spontaneous. i`m goofy. i`m a smiler. :D i`m blessed. i`m random. i`m a good listener. i`m trustworthy. i`m original. i`m unique. i`m set apart, consecrated unto Him, and i live my life only to glorify, worship, and love my beloved with all of my heart, all of my soul, all of my mind, and all my strength.