Thursday, September 9, 2010

One Good Word.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- Sept. 6, 2010

"I am bringing you into alignment on every level. It is My will to position you properly so that My purposes can be accomplished and My kingdom established. You may not think that you, as an individual, have much to do with destiny. But, everything you think, say, or do is vitally important to the spiritual condition of your sphere of influence. Be diligent to demonstrate the kingdom."

"You have been repositioned as you have had to let go of many things that once meant everything too you. This has been for the purpose of establishing you in greater spiritual reality with renewed strength and vitality. You have stepped into a time of being reconnected to your spiritual roots yet with refreshing revelation."

"The days ahead will be filled with My glory in the practical and commonplace things of life as you maintain awareness and see My manifest presence in unexpected ways. Walk in the Spirit and be available."

"Events that left you reeling and trying to find stability and balance will now truly become a thing of the past as you begin to realize how insignificant it all was as compared with eternity and destiny. The power of My healing and restoration will become evident as you are able to release those who caused you pain. Forgiveness is essential to redemption."

"I have established an altar in the heavenlies, in the realm of the Spirit, where you can bring all that concerns you, things you can do nothing about, and things you have absolutely no control over. Leave them with Me and release your fear and anxiety. Nothing is impossible with Me. Come into that place of peace and rest, trusting Me in all things."

"You feel like you've been cut off, but this cutting off has only been from those things that needed to be put aside at this time. You are like a tree that has been cut off and banded so that your spiritual roots could go deeper and you could become stronger. Let your roots go deeper in the Word, in revelation, and relationship to Me. The day of release will come in due season."

"There are times when you feel totally disconnected and alone. This is because the enemy of your soul has lied to you and tried to isolate and weaken you. But, that is not My design or plan for you. Now is the time to reconnect spiritually, first to Me, and then to those who are Mine. Take the time and make the effort to re-establish yourself in divine connections and kingdom purpose."

"Allow Me to take you forward inch by inch, step by step, without fear or worry. I am with you and will open doors that no man can shut and to shut doors that no man can open. Trust Me with your future. I have already proven to you over and over again that I alone am your place of security, says the Lord."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow I know its been a while since I've posted a blog, and this is gonna be a short one for the sake of time but I have a couple more blogs to post in the next couple days..no worries.. :)

But I thought this prophecy here totally just read my mail, and is basically all that the Lord has been and excitingly will be doing! He is just SO good! Love you all!


-Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i`m head over heels in love with Jesus. i was made to love Him and be loved by Him. i`m a musician. i`m a singer. i`m a dancer. i`m spontaneous. i`m goofy. i`m a smiler. :D i`m blessed. i`m random. i`m a good listener. i`m trustworthy. i`m original. i`m unique. i`m set apart, consecrated unto Him, and i live my life only to glorify, worship, and love my beloved with all of my heart, all of my soul, all of my mind, and all my strength.